A Folk & Acoustic Music Coffeehouse Since 1973
Concerts at The Universalist Church, 433 Fern St., West Hartford, CT*
860-770-3001•Credit/Debit Cards Accepted at the Door
*unless noted otherwise
Sounding Board Email
Our weekly email includes concert announcements, updates, and info about folk music
events in the area.
to sign up.
The Sounding Board is an all-volunteer, non-profit 501(c)3 organization founded in 1973 to present and preserve folk music in all its forms in the Greater Hartford area
Need a copy of the latest Sounding Board flyer for your refrigerator door or bulletin board?
To download a PDF file you can print at home ... CLICK HERE
A member of
Meeting House Presents! shows in cooperation with The Sounding Board take place at:
The Unitarian Society
50 Bloomfield Ave.
From I-84 eastbound:
• Take I-84 to exit 43/Park Road-West Hartford Center.
• Get in the center lane on the exit ramp and turn right on Park Road. Then take an immediate left at the next light on Trout Brook Drive.
• Follow Trout Brook Drive to the 6th traffic light and turn right on Albany Ave.
• Follow Albany Ave. to the 4th traffic light and turn left on Bloomfield Ave.
• The Unitarian Society is the first building on the right. Turn right into the driveway. Parking is available on the left side of the building.
From I-84 westbound:
• Take I-84 to exit 44/Prospect-Oakwood Ave..
• At the end of the exit ramp, turn right on Kane St. Then take an immediate left at the next light on Prospect Ave..
• Follow Prospect Ave. to the end and turn right on Albany Ave.
• Turn left at the next traffic light on Bloomfield Ave.
• The Unitarian Society is the first building on the right. Turn right into the driveway. Parking is available on the left side of the building. Handicapped parking spaces are located across from the front door.
This facility is fully
Copyright © 2015-2017
The Sounding Board
All Rights Reserved
Find something that's incorrect, a broken link, or something else not working on this site? Please contact the Webmonster by poking him with your mouse. If you are viewing this page on an iPad or other tablet, just tap him on the shoulder. Don't worry.. he rarely bites.