A Folk & Acoustic Music Coffeehouse Since 1973
Concerts at The Universalist Church, 433 Fern St., West Hartford, CT*
860-770-3001•Credit/Debit Cards Accepted at the Door
*unless noted otherwise
Sounding Board Email
Our weekly email includes concert announcements, updates, and info about folk music
events in the area.
to sign up.
The Sounding Board is an all-volunteer, non-profit 501(c)3 organization founded in 1973 to present and preserve folk music in all its forms in the Greater Hartford area
A member of
Most Sounding Board concerts take place at:
The Universalist Church
of West Hartford
433 Fern Street
West Hartford, CT 06107
• Take I-84 to exit 43/Park Road-West Hartford Center.
• Get in the center lane on the exit ramp and turn right on Park Road. Then take an immediate left at the next light on Trout Brook Drive.
• Follow Trout Brook Drive to the fourth traffic light and turn left on Fern St.
• Go halfway up the hill to the Universalist Church of West Hartford and turn left into church driveway.
• Park in the lot behind the church. Enter through the side doors.
The Sounding Board is fully handicapped accessible
Copyright © 2015-2017
The Sounding Board
All Rights Reserved
Find something that's incorrect, a broken link, or something else not working on this site? Please contact the Webmonster by poking him with your mouse. If you are viewing this page on an iPad or other tablet, just tap him on the shoulder. Don't worry.. he rarely bites.